Parents are able to pre-register their TK and Kindergarten students online by going to: https://qweb.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/preenrollment and following the link to kindergarten registration.
To be eligible to register for Kindergarten, your child
must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2023.
Transitional Kindergarten will be offered if your child will turn 5 between the dates of September 2, 2023 & April 2, 2024.
Once pre-registration is completed online, parents will be directed to an online scheduling service. This appointment is to meet with the Sierra Vista Elementary registrar, Carisa Hutchings, to complete their child’s registration. At the time of the appointment, parents are required to present the following:
1. Proof of residency (Required to complete registration) must include parent or guardian name, current address and be dated within the last 45 days.
Documents allowed to show proof of residency:
• PG&E, water, sewage or garbage bill
• Property tax payment slip
• Paycheck stub
• Rental agreement or escrow papers
• Voter registration card
2. Birth certificate (Required to complete registration)
3. Current immunization record (Required to complete registration)
For questions please call Sierra Vista Elementary at 327-7900 or email our registrar [email protected] by June 12, 2023. Registration and questions after June 12, 2023 will need to be directed to CUSD Student Services & School Attendance Office at (559) 327-9200 or go to SSSA Office at 1465 David E. Cook Way Clovis, CA 93611.